Country to grant gays and lesbians the right to wedChild of lesbian parents opposes gay marriage (2015) - ABC News
However, the matter should have been considered in a context not of marriage, but of registering familial partnership. Finland becomes the last of the five Nordic countries to legalize same-sex marriage, joining Denmark, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Outline Index Bibliography.
A Photographer Gets Gay Abused
- Female always legal  . Men who have sex with men may not donate blood; Permanent deferral 1.
- On June 18, , in the first major reform of the country's marriage laws since , Luxembourg's Chamber of Deputies approved a bill allowing same-sex couples to both marry and adopt children.
- The first foreign same-sex marriage was registered on 29 April and the first civil union was performed on 14 June
- On 17 October , a married same-sex couple filed an action of unconstitutionality seeking to recognise same-sex marriages performed abroad.
- Less than a century after the discovery of antibiotics, the world is at risk of entering an era in which the life-saving drugs no longer work.
Gender identity: all employment. However, the matter should have been considered in a context not of marriage, but of registering familial partnership. The new law allows doctors to perform medical intervention on intersex people so as to "correct" their sex, effectively removing either the male or female genitalia.
Legal since .