Featured Castile and Leon Gay friendly Hotels
Book unique places to stay and things to do. Life in Formentera's capital, Sant Francesc Xavier, gravitates around the church square. There are still beaches and sandy coves where you can see the fishermen preparing for their day out at sea, or coming back with their catch.
Home to some supremely, spectacular coastlines and breathtaking beaches, Catalonia's diverse offerings and landscapes range from vibrant vineyards, to the splendour of the snow-capped Pyrenees, and so much more besides. However there are huge chunks of Spain that are sadly overlooked by the average quick-fix tourist.
We have hotels starting at Amenities: Looking for a free mini-bar?
Free and gay
- Thank you for your interest.
- It offers a bar with a terrace and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.
- Highest rated places of interest or tour operators on Tripadvisor, promoting those where there is at least one tour or activity available to book on Tripadvisor. Abad San Antonio.
- Exe Casa de Los Linajes.
- Day Trips.
- Surrounded by the historic district of San Esteban, this charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 16th century.
- Get featured Learn more.
- Sign in and leave a review. Dessert is also important in this area.
- Perhaps not.
- The Michelin Triangle. This fat obtained from a fruit olive can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure, is a natural anti-inflammatory, that helps prevent diabetes and many more undesirable illnesses
- Add flight.
- Capital of the island until the beginning of the 18th century, Ciutadella is the place to spot grand summer residences, elegant palaces and stately buildings.
All Things to Do. A gem. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Clear all. Called in this time in June en route to Santander ferry.