Grindr: BBC Grindr: Chinese parent company plans to list gayIs gay dating app Grindr a national security threat?
Gay dating app Grindr to sell shares Share 0. Gay dating app Grindr is to list its shares on international stock exchanges, under a plan submitted by its Chinese parent company Kunlun Group. The app was founded in March and is currently available in countries, although its user base is primarily located in developed countries in Europe and North America.
Consider the online dating site Find gay singles with all
- Govt supposed to create jobs, remove hurdles in business: PM - Samaa. Thus, the main publishers and sources are clearly responsible for their content.
- Former world No. Why you can trust BBC News.
- Shane Sutton evidence will be considered in Richard Freeman medical tribunal despite storming out - Telegraph. The best eBook readers and Kindles you can buy - Telegraph.
- Gramsevak in Kolhapur arrested in graft case - Uniindia. The 5 best Bruges hostels, including live gigs, free city walks, and sleeping pods - Telegraph.
- Singapore Arrests Sanctioned Russian Vessel - themoscowtimes. Gas explosion in residential building kills at least 4 people in eastern Slovakia -Reports - Uniindia.
- Warner should have had chance to go for against Pakistan, says Lara - Geo tv. Bihar earmarks Rs crore for gender budget - Uniindia.
Iran Eyeing to Receive 7. Uber says it received over 3, reports of sexual assault in US in - Geo tv. Tehran, Dushanbe to Boost Agricultural Cooperation - farsnews.