Recommended for Gay Clubs because: An unassuming cocktail bar in
The musical action takes place downstairs, where DJs play a mix of underground electronica, vintage rock and roll, hip hop and a dash of pop, with the occasional samba, live music or forro-based night keeping the musical menu eclectic. Photo courtesy of Cangrejo. The atmosphere is relaxed and relatively quiet, with dim lighting and a large wood bar.
Jazz things up at Cool Cats, the NCO Club's live entertainment lounge, which sees a rotation of artists gracing its stage from 9. A word of advice - don't talk during the musical performances if you don't want to incur the wrath of the owner. And with labels of whisky behind the bar, you know it takes its tagline to heart.
Does Snapchat keep showing me gay ads?
- Photo courtesy of DBoy.
- Sam's expert tip : Even though it's a club it closes at 3am early for Barcelona standards so get there early.
- Japanese sommelier Daisuke Kawai — formerly from two-Michelin-starred Les Amis — recommends only the best bottles to pair with your meal. And the wine list is enormous.
- Previous Next 1 2 3 4 5 6 … Mondo club, by the port, also hosts lesbian evenings throughout the year and caters to a younger more hipster crew.
- Distillery-to-glass speakeasy Looking for locavore drinking? But when one's perched on the Old Supreme Court Building, where the National Gallery currently stands, you know it's pretty special.
- Copacabana Beach.
- A back room serves as a venue for more formal concerts. This place is huge, with a French brasserie-style interior and an educative approach to serving food and beverage.
G-Cafe attracts an eclectic clientele, all of whom are looking for a good time. A relaxed and stylie, primarily girl cocktail bar and pub, amBar is still equally welcoming to gays and straights. Touted as the largest queer venue in Brooklyn, 3 Dollar Bill has a bar room, a performance area and dance floor, an outdoor space, and a full Mexican kitchen.