Inclusion Avengers: Endgame introduces the first openly gay character to
The character is played by Joe Russo, who directed the film alongside his brother Anthony. Be sure to tell us all of your thoughts in the comments down below! Sign Up.
Teen rimming gay
- American Medical Association will push for nationwide ban on conversion therapy. In "Guardians of the Galaxy," this red-skinned character hangs out on Peter Quill's ship for a while because he forgot she was on board.
- It was sweet, but it was over all too quickly and was heavily criticized for being absolutely inconsequential. Thank you, Marvel for making that baby step.
- Related Story. Marvel Studios.
- The biggest franchise has yet to have a openly queer character in any of its films to this point.
- Link Copied. We wanted to have a voice that was talking about the experience of people that went beyond The Avengers.
- A gay character, played by Joe Russo, appears in 'Avengers: Endgame'.
- These are global movies that reach a lot of people.
- Black Widow trailer has Infinity War Easter egg.
- Shop Now. We wanted to have a voice that was talking about the experience of people that went beyond The Avengers.
- Box Office Expand the sub-menu. Gabe Ginsberg Getty Images.
The brief moment wasn't especially notable, but on its own, it was sweet at best and neutral at worst. However, this minor scene is the first inclusion of a gay character in the Avengers and Marvel films. It is a perfect time, because one of the things that is compelling about the Marvel Universe moving forward is its focus on diversity.
Joe Russo has never identified himself as queer and, as he's married to a woman, he publicly presents as straight. Related: Every Upcoming Marvel Movie -